"Marketing for good"
Social marketing is not a new fad or buzzword; businesses have linked
themselves to social issues and charitable causes for centuries.
As the global marketplace rapidly expands, today's marketeers are forced to operate within a highly competitive environment, with fewer and fewer differentiators with which to distinguish their products and services. Social marketing allows stakeholders to connect to real values and creates breathing, multi-dimensional brands, which deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
Consumers increasingly seek greater self-fulfilment and realisation through brands. It is our ability to understand the values driving consumers and align these with relevant corporate objectives, that ensure successful campaigns and programmes with real values at their heart
We can help you to create, manage and deliver social marketing programmes, which deliver a high return on investment, both in commercial as well as social benefits
- We can help you to:
- Increase sales income or volume, through social values which differentiate and increase your brand value
- Identify, negotiate, secure and/or manage charity or social partners and projects, which meet objectives
- Reduce risk and increase the success rates of programmes by carrying out media and public tests and assessments
- Advise or provide an out source solution to managing your community-giving CSR portfolio
- Positively manage responses to charitable requests and rejections
- Provide tailor made tools, which help you evaluate the effectiveness of community affairs and CSR policies
- Building strong mutli-dimensional social relationships, which increase brand loyalty