Companies continue to take social issues to the very heart of their business policies, in the sound knowledge that social investment ultimately yields greater long term benefits. These include a more committed and loyal workforce, greater brand differentiation and customer attrition and loyalty. Ultimately a net return on social investment is a more profitable and robust business.
Key strengths of companies and partnerships with the third sector
- Up to date understanding the needs of the public as customers, service users and whole communities;
- Closeness, knowledge, data and contact with people you may want to reach;
- Ability to deliver outcomes that companies and public sector organizations cannot do alone;
- Innovative and resourceful in developing social solutions;
- Unique standing, invested trust and Infrastructure; and
- experience in delivering people focused services and achieving behavioural change
Linkage to a social cause without a natural fit or integrity can not only be seen as empty patronage, it is increasingly viewed by stakeholders as exploitation and can negatively impact on the bottom line. We can help your social investments work, by reducing risk, and identifying causes and social issues that allow your stakeholders to connect with your company's soul. In doing so, create a greater fusion across community affairs and business activity.
Talk to us today about how we can help …